Properly dried flowers or grains are durable and should not fall too much. In order to enjoy them as long as possible, it is worth taking good care of them.
1. Just like people, the excess of sunshine does not help them. They feel best in a dry and shady place.
2. They can be vacuumed in two ways:
- cosmetic − using a hair dryer set to the lowest program with a cold air stream
- technological − using compressed air as in the case of electronic devices
3. New season, new trends? Why not! This does not mean that the dried flowers have to go to the basket. Until their big comeback, they can wait in a cardboard box placed away from humidity.
4. Dryers used for composting can give life to new plants.